Featured Post

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog everyone!

Friday, July 30, 2010

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Last weekend, I went to Universal. I especially went to see The Wizarding World of Harry Potter "mini" park. It was Amazing!!
There are three rides. The rides are Harry Potter and the Hidden Journey, Dragon Challenge, and The Flight of the Hippogriff. Harry Potter and the Hidden Journey is a 3D thrill ride where you don't need 3D glasses and move from room to room, battling a dragon, spiders, and dementors, and was my favorite as you walked through Hogwarts to get to the front of the ride. The Dragon Challenge ride is a thrill roller coaster that used to be the fire and ice dragon roller coaster. The Flight of the Hippogriff is a family coaster and used to be a unicorn roller coaster.
They have an area that is supposed to be Hogsmeade, with shops and restaurants from both the village of Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley. I shopped in Honeydukes, the candy shop, and bought Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, Chocolate frogs, Fudge Flies, and a honeydukes milk chocolate bar. I was literally like a kid in a candy shop! LOL!
Also I ate at the Three Broomsticks restaurant (I waited in line in the pouring rain to get in!), and drank Butterbeer! It tasted like ( and which it was) creme soda and butterscotch. :)


I went to Ollivander's (I waited in line a little over an hour), and saw an interactive wand show. After that, I bought my own wand and many Gryffindor house items. Definitely, if Hogwarts were actually real, I'd want to be in Gryffindor. ;)

Overall, I had a blast! :)

P.s.: Quick book and poetry update: I have been reading The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: Eclipse Novella - it is really good so far. I have about three new poems that are currently in the works at the moment, too. :)

Love,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment