Featured Post

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog everyone!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Raspberry and Tomato Salad

Raspberry & Tomato Salad



Who doesn't love a nice simple salad for a meal? Salads are a great way to eat light but feel full.

One day I wanted to make a salad for lunch, but I also was feeling very creative. I went through the fruits and vegetables in my fridge, and found some items I wanted to try in a salad. I didn't want to make it too complicated because I just wanted to make something quick to eat… and that would be healthy too.

I wanted to find some way to include them in a quick meal I created. This Raspberry and Tomato Salad is the result of that creative meal. Hope you enjoy it!

You can read my recipe and full article at Delishably – Raspberry and Tomato Salad

Hope you enjoy this salad I have created. Mangia! Buon appetito!


No comments:

Post a Comment