Featured Post

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog everyone!

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Shrimp and Spinach Salad

A simple and healthy salad is a great meal to have if you want to eat healthy. Salads are a great way to eat light but feel full.

I've been researching the best and healthiest foods to incorporate into my daily meals. My plan is to incorporate as many fish and healthy products as I can. 

Being a very creative person, I enjoy mixing different fruits and vegetables together. This Shrimp and Spinach Salad - made with my own sauce/dressing - is the result of this second creative meal. I decided to share the recipe to my second creative salad with all of you. Hope you enjoy it!

You can read my recipe and full article at Delishably – Shrimp and Spinach Salad.


Shrimp & Spinach Salad
Shrimp & Spinach Salad


No comments:

Post a Comment