Featured Post

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog everyone!

Monday, November 28, 2022

Poetry Taste #18: "Life is Grand”

My romantic life is grand.
There is lots of sweet laughter.
I have pretty rings on my left hand.

Before, the days were bland,
And real love was what I sought after.
Now my romantic life is grand.

I can have affection and love on demand.
I have found my happily ever after,
And am loving the pretty rings on my left hand.

Ask for your desire - and life turns out better than planned.
I’m loving this new life chapter.
My romantic life is grand.

No longer do I feel lost in a woodland.
I left the single life behind with a delightful answer.
I am loving the pretty rings on my left hand.

Solidified in a ceremony with colorful sand,
I became a Mrs. within four years’ time worth of intriguing banter.
Now my romantic life is grand.
I love my hubby, and the pretty rings on my left hand.



[Alyssa Scheidemann - 2021]



©AlyssaScheidemann




No comments:

Post a Comment