Featured Post

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog everyone!

Monday, January 4, 2021

Easy Triple Berry Smoothie

Smoothies are a great way to get healthy nutrients. Usually, I love to go to a juice bar to get a smoothie to drink while I work or relax. My favorite type of smoothie is one with berries, especially one with strawberries.

Though, since the pandemic began and I started working from home every day, I decided it was time to try to learn how to make my own version of my favorite berry smoothie. Especially since I had just gotten a new and better blender in the beginning of 2020. The smoothie would be a version where I can control all the berries and juices going into it. This way I can tailor the smoothie to only include the fruit that I like.

You can read my recipe and full article at Delishably – Easy Triple Berry Smoothie.



Hope you enjoy this smoothie!


No comments:

Post a Comment