Featured Post

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog everyone!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Chocolate Chip Muffins



Chocolate Chip Muffins - one of the most popular favorite type of muffins - and my favorite type - but difficult to find a decent recipe.

I was craving chocolate chip muffins but wanted to try to bake them myself. I searched online trying to find a decent recipe. I came across a recipe that included brown sugar and decided to give that recipe a try. Those muffins ended up being the worst muffins - and worst item - I have ever baked my entire life. That's how terrible the recipe was. Plus I am not fond of using brown sugar at all. The recipe, needless to say, did not work for me.

After coming up without any good results for other possible recipes, I decided to take matters into my own hands and figure it out on my own, with my own "trial and error." I started using my Strawberry Cinnamon Muffin recipe as a basis. After lots of trial and error - and getting better and closer to figuring it out each time over months - I had eventually cracked the code to amazing chocolate chip muffins!
I decided to share my recipe with all of you!

I hope you enjoy the muffins as much as my friends, family, and I do! Happy baking!

You can read my recipe and full article at Delishably – Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment