Featured Post

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog everyone!

Monday, September 23, 2019

Poetry Tastes #9 - 11: More Poetry That Previously Were Only Published as Notes on Facebook

Below are more of my older "poetry tastes" that were previously only published as notes on my Author Facebook page. I have decided to relocate them here in my blog.

Poetry Taste #9: "A Spicy Salsa"

(poem written for a poetry prompt I completed on twitter in 2011)

They entered into a dreamscape,
Tumbling together in the dark,
Blushing between candy kisses,
Speechless,
A spicy salsa.

Poetry Taste #10: "Whispering Secrets"

Secrets in the wind
Whisper though pine leaves
Lit with the spring sun.

Poetry Taste #11: "Dreamcatcher"

Eyelids flutter,
Voices mutter.
Angelic dreams pass through only;
No more am I lonely.


[Alyssa Scheidemann - 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment